SaleView Sizing Chart
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Natalie dress is a stunningly classic silhouette with optional bodice ruffles. The bodice features a sweet button front closure and has a gorgeous low scoop back! Three sleeves options are included: short, elbow or long. All three are finished with a ruffle hem. Natalie can be sewn with either a vintage or knee-length skirt. You can also layer them together for a double skirt! There is no button placket required, making it a quick and fun sew.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Natalie Coloring Page!