June Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The June dress is the epitome of summer dressing! The bodice features a simple front bodice and lots of options for the back, including the classic full open back, a partial open back or a fully closed back with zipper closure.
The June Dress features a full skirt that can be sewn as a knee length or vintage length. The skirt front can be sewn plain or can feature two front panels. These panels can be sewn in coordinating fabrics for a fun look! The front panels can also include large pockets to carry all the necessities!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 10 Tween, 12, 14, & 16
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free June Coloring Page.