digital pdf sewing pattern
Caroline is a whimsical dress that any girl will love! The bodice features a ruffled V neckline and a back zipper closure. The skirt has plenty of twirl with two tiers and double ruffles giving just the right bounce and weight. Caroline cinches in with a beautiful optional waist sash.
This pattern includes instructions on how to mix and match fabrics to create a fun look that's completely unique! Caroline evokes the essence of Summer! Perfect for play and Back to School looks!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Caroline Coloring Page.