Josie Jumper Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Josie is an adorable jumper! Josie is absolutely ideal for layering over a blouse or adding a cardigan over the top to keep warm. It can also be worn alone in warmer months. The bodice is simple but features an inset waist that is perfect for applying lace, piping or buttons.
The skirt is unique and has a box pleat in the center and gathers along the sides. This allows for it to be playful and fun! The vintage length is so sweet, while still being long enough to satisfy any school dress codes.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Josie Coloring Page.