Lauren Baby Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Lauren Dress is a posh baby doll sundress that is all about the details. The Lauren bodice is a baby doll style bodice that can be sewn as a simple quick bodice or can be dressed up with pin-tucks, trims and buttons! The back bodice features elastic so you can achieve the perfect fit every time. There are no worries about the shoulder straps slipping down due to the criss-cross back bodice.
The Lauren skirt has even more options! It can be made simple with one layer, the skirt can be pin-tucked for more detail. The Lauren skirt can also be made extra special, with two layers and a full peek-a-boo ruffle bottom.
Lauren is also available in girls sizes and in a girls/baby bundle set!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 & 18-24 months.
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Lauren Coloring Page.