digital pdf sewing pattern
The Loralie dress sewing pattern is a classic dress that comes with two finishing options to create either a very vintage or modern look! The bodice features an panel that can sewn underneath the main bodice with a delicate row of pleats for a vintage feel. Or, the inset can also be sewn on top of the main bodice for perfectly modern feel! This finishing option is perfect for a showcase fabric!
The skirt is double layered and can be dressed up even more by adding lace and ribbon trims to the hemlines. You will also learn how to create a back button placket in this pattern!
These design elements can be mixed and matched for one of kind creations and instructions are included to help you decide with version is right for you!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Loralie Coloring Page.