Matilda Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Matilda is perfect for layering or wearing alone. There are three sleeve options: flutter, short cap, and 3/4 length. All create such a different look, and all are so easy! This adorable peasant style dress uses a clever way to finish an inside encased elastic waistband so not only is it nicely fitted on your little one, but comfortable, too!
This closet staple is a year round favorite! With all the different sleeve lengths and the super fast sewing time, you'll find yourself whipping up the Matilda every season!
Matilda is a great layering piece for tweens and looks super stylish when paired with jean jackets, scarfs, necklaces, etc...
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 & 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Matilda Coloring Page.