digital pdf sewing pattern
The Sommer Romper is a darling, easy go-to romper that can be sewn in both knits or woven fabrics. Feed your creativity by using the cutest trims and embellishments. Instructions are included to attach ruffles, pom-poms, bias tapes and other decorative trims.
The Sommer bodice features a contrast yoke and tie back shoulder straps. The back bodice and waist are elastic for ease of fit and play! This slim fit romper has plenty of room in the back rise for all day comfort. It is easy to take and on and off so even new potty-trainers can pull it up and down.
The Sommer romper is fully lined and has professionally finished seams throughout, making it not only cute but is also perfect to sell in your shop or in online showcases. It is perfect for beginners and can be sewn in approximately 2 hours.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector