Emerson Tween Jacket
digital pdf sewing pattern
Emerson is a chic bomber jacket with unique optional puff or simple raglan sleeves and optional side seam pockets. Emerson can be made from knit or woven for the body and sleeve of the jacket but requires a stretchy knit for the collar, cuffs and waistband. The jacket zips up the front and has a fully lined/finished inside.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Emerson Coloring Page!