Brianna Tween Pajamas
digital pdf sewing pattern
Who is ready to lounge around on the weekend, comfy in your favorite pajamas and cuddle up with a good book?!
Introducing Brianna- the classic knit PJ set, sure to become your newest best friend! Not only is this a super easy and quick sew, but it will be one you and/or your little ones never want to take off! Plus, since this comes in Baby, Girls, Tween, Doll AND Misses, you can get your match on in a whole new (and super comfy) way!
The Brianna Top has two great options - a simple short sleeve or cuffed long sleeve. And the Brianna bottoms can be made with a simple short length or cuffed long pants with an elastic waistband for a super comfy fit!!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10 - 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Brianna Coloring Page.