digital pdf sewing pattern
This AMAZING layered and folded bow is the icing on the cake of this amazing B2S collection! It's really easy- but a showstopper for sure!!! Even if you're a seasoned bow maker, this one is sure to be new to you! Yet, it's simple enough even for a bigger with tons of detailed tutorial pictures.
Talia is a unique layered and folded bow that comes in 3 sizes (small/medium/large). Talia can be sewn lined or unlined and with or without tails. It's a super scrap buster and the perfect compliment to any outfit!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 3 sizes: Small, Medium & Large
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 25 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector