Viola Baby Romper & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Viola Coloring Page!
You might also like
The explanation are very clear I have sewn several pattern of Violette Field Threads, the patterns are always very nice
I have made the romper twice within a week. Adorable on, easy instructions, and a quick sew.
I love this pattern except for the fact that you can’t change a diaper without taking the whole outfit off. It just seems like it should be standard practice to put a snap panel on all the baby patterns. Or at least have the option put in the pattern so you could decide for yourself.!
Adorable fun sew
I loved this pattern! I made the romper with and without the ruffles. It was easy to follow and a pretty quick sew.
This was my very first VFT pattern and I am relatively new to sewing and have only made a handful of store bought patterns years ago before picking sewing up again for my daughter. This made such an adorable romper for my little, and I have since purchased more patterns. I got stuck on a couple of areas, but managed to figure it out. Overall, I found the pattern to be thorough and manageable for a beginner.
It was an easy tutorial to follow. Made with cotton wovens but have also made with cotton spandex. Great pattern to play with different combinations. It will be my new baby gift for newborns.
This pattern is so simple and yet the look is pretty and classy, I love it and will be making many more
Biutiful romper ❤️
This romper is very easy to sew!
The instruction is easy to follow. I made 2 Viola rompers My girl and can’t stop to continue make more
Great instructions for a beginner!