Bianca Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Bianca is a classic sundress with special options that make it the perfect summer sundress!
The Bianca dress features gorgeous princess seams on two bodice styles: the simple bodice and ruffle bodice. The ruffle bodice option has a darling ruffle sewn into the princess seams and extends up and over the shoulder straps. Bianca also features a gathered half-circle skirt that can be created as a knee-length, midi length with ruffle or maxi length skirt with ruffle!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Bianca Coloring Page!
You might also like
So pretty an feminine
I used a lightweight denim look splashed with beautiful flowers I made the simple bodice and full skirt. I’m very happy with this pattern and as always the sewing tutorial was really good!
Very Lovely Dress!
It was easy and simple to use and print out the patterns! I would definitely recommend VioletteFeildThreads!