Catrine Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Catrine is a stunning dress that is sure to dazzle at any occasion! It features a soft sweetheart neckline and the bodice can be created with a solid fabric, or with a sheer overlay. The bodice has spaghetti straps and can be sewn with either flat or gathered off the shoulder sleeves. It has a back zipper closure.
Three skirt options including: knee length gathered 1/2 circle skirt with tulle, a vintage length rectangle tulle skirt or the floor length rectangle tulle skirt.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10 Tween, 12, 14, and 16
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Catrine Coloring Page.