Catalina Tween Swimsuit
digital pdf sewing pattern
Catalina is so chic for the pool or beach! Catalina is a one-piece swimsuit that has an optional front keyhole cutout. Both the keyhole and solid version have a cute collar and bow tie. The straps and legs both have optional ruffles.
The Catalina suit has a wonderful fit that will provide the coverage and comfort needed to play all day without any worries. The tutorial features walks you through how to choose and size and is full of tips for those new to sewing swim.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14 16 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Printable, computer drawn pattern pieces with no scaling needed, just print on regular computer paper and cut pattern pieces
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Catalina Coloring Page.