Evangeline Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Evangeline is a stylish dress & top that is right on trend for all size ranges!
The bodice features bust and waist darts for a perfectly fitted look, and it comes with three sleeve options: sleeveless, short puff sleeve and elbow puff sleeve. The top option features a peplum skirt. The dress includes several skirt options: a simple skirt in vintage and knee lengths and a tiered ruffle skirt in knee length.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Evangeline Coloring Page!
You might also like
Love this pattern
This dress is so cute and easy to make! I highly recommend it.
Two of the patterns won’t download. I don’t know what to do. I pod for them but they don’t work.
Size range is not great
I made a size 16 for my very average 12 year old...I had to let out the back darts and reduce the seam allowances to make it work. I knew going in that it would be a tight fit. I do appreciate the finished garment measurement chart. I just wish I could get more use out of these patterns. There is a real dearth of patterns for girls between kids and adult sizes. I chose to use VFT because it was designed with tween chest development in mind, but with the sizing as is I will be unlikely to buy additional patterns.
Evangeline tween dress pattern
Fit very well, great instructions.