Pixie Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Pixie tween dress and top is perfect for the end of a long summer day! Pixie features a front and back bodice inset that is perfect for contrasting fabrics or embroidery. The short dolman sleeves are folded on the ends for a cool casual look. Pixie has a V back bodice that is finished with a bow at the top, making it perfect for beginners that are not ready to tackle zippers or buttonholes.
The dress is vintage length and the top is tunic length, both featuring full skirts.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: Tween 10, 12, 14 and 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Pixie Coloring Page.