Audrina Misses Skirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Audrina Misses skirt is such a classic style with so many options! Audrina Misses features a high waisted, gathered, quarter circle skirt with optional inseam pockets and a faux button placket. The waistband is fitted for a tailored look and has a back zipper closure. The waistband can be sewn as the wide option with an optional sash for a more polished, formal look or sewn with the narrow waistband for a more casual style.
The skirt has three finished lengths: above the knee, midi and maxi and pairs perfectly with the Nellie top!
Audrina can be sewn with lightweight cotton fabrics such as rayon or lawn for a more causal look or can be sewn with fancy fabrics for special occasions! Audrina will quickly become a favorite!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 00 - 20 Misses
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Audrina Coloring Page.