Ginger Misses Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Ginger Misses is a vintage chic dress & peplum top! The Ginger Misses is everything you love about the kid’s version, but with a grown up vibe! Ginger Misses incorporates retro elements that are figure flattering on all shapes and sizes. The bodice includes a vintage collar, waist tabs, front darts and halter tie straps.
Ginger Misses can be created as a dress with a circle skirt that is sized in short, regular and tall lengths. It can also be sewn into a chic peplum top that is perfectly adorable when paired with a pencil skirt or skinny jeans!
An exposed zipper closure is the perfect (and easiest) finishing touch!
The Ginger Misses Pattern is full of tutorial photos, fit guides, and design tips that will allow sewists of every skill level to complete this fun dress.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-16 Misses
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ginger Misses Coloring Page.