Dahlia Drawstring Bag
digital pdf sewing pattern
Dahlia is the cutest drawstring bag you have ever seen! It's the perfect accessory for any outing or storing all your favorite toys or snacks! You can create Dahlia as one of four animals - Cat, Deer, Mouse, or Bunny - so there is a perfect little friend for anyone!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Bag pattern + 4 animal options
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
You might also like
- beginner project
Dahlia drawstring backpack
Great pattern! I was able to be creative and create a character bag with the design!
The pieces didn’t add up
I printed the pieces and made one and it looked funny, I decided to make another and same thing. I went to Facebook group to see what I did wrong and people said that one of the pieces is wrong. How come it wasn’t fixed and updated? Annoyed that I wasted fabric 2x.
Really nice pattern ❤️
Easy to sew it
I’ve been unable to print this pattern. I’d love to make it, though, as I love all of your patterns. However, I’d like the option of pdf or actual pattern.
Dahlia went together super quickly and was a ton of fun to sew. It would be a great beginner project, but is also fun for more advanced sewists.