Delaney Tween Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Who can say no to a darling shirtdress, especially one packed with TONS of options?!
Delaney is the definition of classic style, complete with a button-down front and collar! There are sooo many choices for how to create Delaney, including the 3 different skirt options of the shirtdress skirt, 3/4 circle skirt, or rectangle skirt! You can also choose which sleeve length you prefer, between short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, or long sleeve! On top of all those choices, you also have the option to include a waist sash with belt loops...seriously, sooo many ways to style this one pattern!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14 & 16
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Delaney Coloring Page!