digital pdf sewing pattern
The Nora dress is full of vintage charm. Nora features a soft square neckline and empire waist. Two sleeves are included: Short Cap and 3/4 Balloon Sleeves. The sleeves are set in and the balloon sleeves have delicate bows. Nora has a bow pleated top skirt that can be fully closed or have peek-a-boo open sides. A full simple skirt or tiered skirt can be sewn onto the bottom layer.
Nora features a vintage length hem that falls 2-3" above the knee, however it can easily be lengthened to suit every occasion. The back features buttons for easy on/off.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Nora Coloring Page.