Sutton Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Full of vintage charm, Sutton Tween is a darling top or dress with many sleeve options for all the changing seasons! Sutton Tween features a full button down front. Sutton can be sewn sleeveless, with a "cold shoulder" style bow sleeve, cap sleeve and a slim 3/4 sleeve.
Sutton Tween also includes options for the skirt finishes: simple or pleated. The pleated skirt features three rows of wide pleats that add detail and interest. Sutton Tween can also be made with a simple gathered skirt for a more classic look. Optional waist sash and inseam pockets give even more variety in combinations!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10 - 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Sutton Coloring Page.