Alice Baby Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Alice Baby is a beautiful dress or top with a handkerchief hemline. Alice features a bodice that is perfect for summer with its high neckline and low back with elastic casing closure. The elastic closure allows for ease of dressing and comfort!
The straps criss cross on the back. The Alice front bodice can be made either simple or can feature optional princess seams that are a perfect way to display trims or lace.
Alice Baby is beautiful in dress length, but equally adorable made in top length and paired with shorts!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Alice Coloring Page.