Viola Baby Dress & Romper
digital pdf sewing pattern
Viola is a sweet little sundress and romper with a delicate hi/low shape to the front bodice. You can create the bodice plain, with a flounce, or create a plain bodice with a mini waist ruffle! Viola also features an elastic back panel for easy fit and comfortable wear!!
Create the Viola as a cropped romper for all-day play and exploration, or create the dress option for a little more of a fancy look! Of course, it also includes optional side seam pockets to add, so your sweetie can stash all her treasures!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Viola Coloring Page!