Gemma Blouse & Skirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
Gemma is a classic Blouse & Skirt set. The playful circle skirt features optional bubble pockets and an arched waistband. The back elastic allows for an easy fit. The blouse features a peter pan collar and vintage inspired sleeve cuffs.
The Gemma Pattern has detailed instructions so that even novice sewists can complete this project. We also include fun styling options such as how to make a ruffled circle skirt.
We love the Gemma skirt paired with our Jacqueline suspenders. Such an adorable combination! For cooler months, our Talulah long sleeve shirt pairs beautifully with the Gemma skirt.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Gemma Coloring Page.