digital pdf sewing pattern
Marlee is a *reversible* racerback swing top featuring open sides and gorgeous side tie closure. This is an easy, breezy summer staple! Can be layered over a basic cami or worn alone. This quick sew is less than hour from cut to finish and a great stash buster!
The Marlee Top is perfectly paired with the Lennon bubble shorts and Clover skirt, which are featured in the pictures below and available to purchase separately.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Marlee Coloring Page.