Piper Baby Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Piper is a classic, feminine shift top or dress. The front features a sweet box pleat down the middle allowing for amazing swing and comfort of wear. Piper features a rounded neckline with an optional peter pan collar. The back neckline dips a little lower than the front and can be embellished with an optional bow and tails.
Piper includes four sleeve lengths: flutter, short, 3/4 length, and long. This makes Piper perfect for year round wear. The Piper Top is perfectly paired with jeans, skirt, jumpers and pinafores!
The picture in this listing feature The Ruby Diaper Cover, and is sold separately.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3 months - 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Piper Coloring Page.