Pippa Baby Swimsuit
digital pdf sewing pattern
Pippa is bringing glamour to the beach! This darling retro inspired two piece swimsuit features a sweetheart neckline with halter neckties. The front swim top is adorned with a bow that allows for tons of fun coordinating swimsuit colors and prints!
Pippa bottoms are comfy to wear and have amazing fit and coverage. A playful skirt version is also included! The skirt can dressed up with pom-pom trims or tulle for a special one a kind look.
The Pippa tutorial will walk you through each and every step from choosing the right size to finishing techniques. We have also included a full Sewing with Swim 101 guide that includes tips and tricks on fabric selection, sewing machine setting and sewing information.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 mos.
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Pippa Coloring Page.