Annie Romper & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Annie pattern is truly three patterns in one! You can sew up the Romper, Knee Length Dress or Maxi Length Dress to create an endless variety of looks. The romper has a pleated front and elastic leg casings, creating a comfy look she will want to wear all Summer long. The skirts are full and perfect for every occasion.
The Annie bodice features a double row of braided fabric or other trims. The trim extends down the back for double criss-cross straps. The straps can be sewn in as fixed straps or sewn as adjustable straps using a new exciting technique. The back bodice has an elastic casing for ease of fit. The inside seams are completely hidden once the bodice is sewn.
The Annie PDF is packed full of sewing and fit tips that will boost your sewing skills and increase your confidence.
The Instant Download PDF includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Annie Coloring Page.