Brie Over Pettiskirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
Brie will bring joy to your twirl loving hearts! Brie is a double-sided over pettiskirt, meaning that rather than layering it under a dress, it layers on top! It features two full skirt layers with ruffled hems. The waistband is enclosed with wide bow ties! Brie is designed to layer perfectly over top of our new Natalie pattern, adding so much ruffled goodness!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Brie Coloring Page!