Brooklyn Shorts/Pants/Skirt Overalls
digital pdf sewing pattern
Brooklyn is a modern take on classic overalls! Brooklyn features two bodice styles including a classic rectangle and a modern V neck bodice with optional pleats. Brooklyn can be sewn up as shorts, pants or a full skirt, both options have side elastic gathering allowing for a polished and flat front and back waistband.
The straps can be finished on the front bib with either buttons or a knot tie. Optional V shape pockets are included to finish the look! Brooklyn is perfect layered over many VFT tops including: Talulah, Julianna, Belle and others!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Brooklyn Coloring Page.