digital pdf sewing pattern
Paisley is the perfect little pinny that can be layered over any of our dresses. The bodice features a soft scoop neckline with optional side ruffles and has a button and loop closure at the back.
There are TWO different closure options at the sides - sweet ties or double button tabs! The skirt can be created plain or with a bottom ruffle. And, Paisley brings a new pocket style to join the vft pocket library to add to the front skirt if desired. This really is the perfect little pinafore for all your fairytale adventures!!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T - 10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Paisley Coloring Page.