digital pdf sewing pattern
Catrine is a stunning dress that is sure to dazzle at any occasion! It features a soft sweetheart neckline and the bodice can be created with a solid fabric, or with a sheer overlay. The bodice has spaghetti straps and can be sewn with either flat or gathered off the shoulder sleeves. It has a back zipper closure.
Three skirt options including: knee length gathered 1/2 circle skirt with tulle, a vintage length rectangle tulle skirt or the floor length rectangle tulle skirt.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Catrine Coloring Page.
You might also like
Easy pattern with spectacular results
Excellent directions on how to sew thin straps and off shoulder bands without twisting or connecting wrong. Quick sew as it is a simple dress other than sleeve treatment. The little nieces loved it. In fact, the 3 year old had to put it on herself and did not care than off shoulder bands were under her arms!
This pattern has become my favorite dress pattern. Thank you so much!