Ember Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 yrs
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ember Coloring Page!
You might also like
- pin tucks
As always the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I will make this one again as there are so many options and I want to try them all!
This pattern is lovely and the explanations are clear. The dress is just gorgeous!
Directions were unclear?
I don’t believe the directions for the bodice pintucking are correct. I ended up with one piece with 10 pin tucks, 5 on each side of the center, but the center was not wide enough to cut the two bodices with the large unpintucked area, so one side was wasted and I had to do a second piece with five pintucks. Other than that, the dress turned out beautiful.
Such a cute pattern
I made the cutest little dress for a little girl and it was easy to follow and perfect for someone who’s never sewn pin tucks before. I would definitely purchase another pattern!
I love this pattern! The instructions were easy to follow, and the finished item is adorable!
Excellent: I would definitely buy from you again