Kayla Dress & Bubble
digital pdf sewing pattern
Kayla is a super fun and quick summer dress with a comfy elastic back. The front can be customized with a darling scalloped collar or sweet front bib option. You can finish the hemline as a basic hem or with the adorable ruffle option. The smaller sizes (2t-5) also include pattern pieces to make this dress into a bubble as an additional styling option!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Kayla Coloring Page!
You might also like
- skirt option
This pattern is so beautiful and I love every single option. I definitely need to practice my shirring some more, but I LOVED the opportunity to learn a new technique! I made my daughter the skirted romper. She loved it and had me wash it last night so she could wear it again today :-) This is my fifth or sixth VFT pattern, and every time the garment turns out beautifully, sews up easily, and the instructions are always clear-cut. Thank you!
Love this pattern
This is an awesome pattern ! So easy
This pattern is so easy and the always easy to understand VFT instructions are always the best! My only problem is mastering shirring. I love the simplicity of this pattern and simple skirt option. This one is being added to my top ten!