digital pdf sewing pattern
Marissa is a stunning dress that is perfect for special occasions or everyday! Marissa includes an optional square illusion neckline with ruffles, on both the front and back bodice.
Marissa can be made in special occasion fabrics for a glamorous look, but it is equally beautiful when made out of everyday cottons for a lovely day dress!
The Marissa skirt is full with a wide hem. An optional full bow is included for the perfect finish. Marissa features a zipper back closure, instructions are included that make installing zippers a breeze!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector