Ashton Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Ashton Top & Dress is a whimsical style with full gathered sleeves sewn into the bodice sides. Ashton Misses/Tween has the same darling details that made us fall in love with girls pattern, but with a few modifications for the older, more sophisticated crowd.
The Tween/ Misses pattern includes a bodice that hits closer to the natural waist with options for a flutter or 3/4 length sleeve. The 3/4 length sleeve has a ruffled hem with elastic casing. The sleeves are closed at the side seam to allow for undergarments to not be exposed. Two skirt lengths are included: vintage and knee length. Misses also features bust darts.
Misses/Tween Ashton has a brand new option and can be sewn up as a long top with button up back closure, either sleeve option, neckline binding (not lined) and is the perfect length for tucking into jeans or skirts.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Ashton Coloring Page!