digital pdf sewing pattern
The Rose Dress is one of our most lady-like designs! The bodice features a square neckline and middle inset. The middle inset can be adorned with buttons, piping, or lace trims. Rose can be made sleeveless or with cap sleeves.
Two gorgeous skirt finishing are included:
1. Peplum Pencil Skirt - This stylish finish features a full gathered peplum with a tailored pencil skirt underneath. The pencil skirt has a hem slit placket and top button placket. New to plackets? We teach you the easiest method possible!
2. Three Tiered Ruffle Skirt - This classic style features three full layers! Add a pettiskirt underneath for even more volume! This style also instructs you how to create a button placket.
All of the styles can be mix and matched to create endless looks.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector