Goldie & Rosalie Girls Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Enjoy savings when you bundle both Goldie & Rosalie in Girls sizes!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2t-10 yrs
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
You might also like
This dress is so cute and light and airy as a sundress, and in term of design, I would give it a 5, however I found it hard to get it on to my youngest. It fits alright when it’s on, however there’s not much ease for her size to get it over the shoulder area. She doesn’t want to wear it for how difficult it was to put her shoulder/lat area through. She is a very active girl and is somewhat muscular so I think the issue is that she has shoulder muscles and lat muscles from all the climbing and hockey she does that contribute to bulk where there is no accommodation for A’s that area is slightly above the bust. I wish it had an elastic option. But otherwise, the instructions were super clear, and it is a very sweet dress. Just wish there was elastic to make getting on and off easier.