Sydney Girl + Doll Bundle
digital pdf sewing pattern
Sydney is stylish romper or dress with a button up front bodice and flattering round neckline. Sydney can be sewn as a dress with a vintage length skirt and pockets or as a romper. The romper version includes two hem options: sweet ruffles or cuffs. The romper also includes optional pockets. Both can be finished with a waist sash and belt loops.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years & 18" Doll Dress
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Sydney Coloring Page!