digital pdf sewing pattern
The June dress is the epitome of summer dressing! The bodice features a simple front bodice and a show-stopping bodice back! The top bodice features a large opening with a bow-tie. The bottom of the bodice back has two rows of elastic, providing comfort and ease of fit. The bodice is sleeveless and has a polished fit.
The June Dress features a full skirt that can be sewn two ways. The paneled skirt front skirt features two side panels with optional large pockets. A simple gathered skirt is also included. Both skirts have knee and vintage lengths.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free June Coloring Page.