Madison Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Madison is the perfect everyday top or dress with so much vintage charm! The bodice features optional pin-tucks, cap sleeves and an optional v-neck collar that is absolutely perfect for showcasing a coordinating print. Madison can be sewn in a top or dress length. The back has a keyhole closure, so no buttons or zipper are necessary, making it a quick and rewarding sew!
The Madison skirt features full size pockets to store all your little ones treasures. The skirt can be sewn with an optional faux button placket.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Madison Coloring Page.
You might also like
- toddler dresses
Enjoyed making this dress for my grand-daughter. I sandwiched the skirt between the bodice and lining, which made for a neater finish. Also had a blip with my overlocker, but finally ironed the skirt side seams flat, overlocked them, ironed towards the back and topstitched them. No need to iron the seams open after washing.
Madison top and dress
fabulous as always
I’m new to sewing (less than 1 year of experience), and I did not have a problem with this pattern at all. I had only made 5 toddler dresses prior to buying and using this pattern. The directions are clear with helpful photos and detailed explanations. I learned quite a bit about dressmaking just from this pattern. I’ve already purchased the Hattie dress pattern as a result!
We love this dress!
Madison is adorable!
I like the pdf format for patterns; I download the pattern, print only the pattern pieces I need, read the instructions from my tablet. Instructions are easy to follow and I love the dresses! I'll keep purchasing and sewing more!