Alyssa Tween Romper & Skirt
digital pdf sewing pattern
Alyssa is a stylish, easy fit and quick sew pattern. The continuous straps run through the front and then through back, drawing in the waistline, creating a super versatile and forgiving fit. This is one of those designs where you could size up or down depending on the look you want.
Alyssa can be sewn as a wide leg pants romper or skirt, both feature side seam pockets. The straps are adjustable in length and can be finished straight or criss-crossed in the back.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10T-16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Alyssa Coloring Page.