digital pdf sewing pattern
Giselle is perfect for layering! Giselle features a relaxed easy fit with wide dolman sleeves. It can be sewn with a straight or hi-low hem and has an optional hem ruffle. Fringe, lace and pom-pom trims can be used to adorn the hem and sleeves.
Giselle has open front and is beautiful when paired with top and pants or layered over a dress. It can be sewn from cotton, knit and is especially lovely when sewn in fabrics with exceptional drape, like chiffon, lawn & voile.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Giselle Coloring Page.