Joy Baby Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Joy Top & Dress Pattern will become a quick favorite! Joy features a sweet rounded neckline bodice. The bodice is perfect for embroidery or statement fabrics. The Joy Skirt is very special - side inset panels and side front bows will make every girl ready to twirl! An adorable clam shell effect is created on the bodice when the side ties are tied into a bow. The bodice back features two rows of elastic and the straps button into the back bodice. Joy can be sewn up in about an hour and is perfect for beginners.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 and 18-24 mos.
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Joy Coloring Page.