Noelle Baby Coat
digital pdf sewing pattern
Noelle is a classic coat with a beautifully finished inside and an incredible amount of options for all the fine details. It can be sewn with a gathered skirt bottom or a pleated skirt bottom in either the full dress length or a slightly shorter layering length. Finish it off with an optional bow back bodice and optional sleeve tabs, and you've got one precious garment for all those cold winter days!
Noelle also pairs perfectly with our Eleanor Fur Collar!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 0-3 months - 18-24 months
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Noelle Coloring Page.