Stella Tween Camisole & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
Stella Tween is a gorgeous and whimsical dancewear inspired camisole and dress. Stella can be sewn with a flutter or plain straps. You can use knit binding, Fold Over Elastic (FOE) or woven binding for the straps and neckline finishes. The Stella dress can be sewn with three gorgeous tiered layers for the skirt or a simple, single layer skirt. Stella can be lined or sewn with a single layer.
Stella Tween has a wonderful fit that will provide the coverage and comfort needed to play all day without any worries. The tutorial features walks you through how to choose and size and is full of tips for those new to sewing dancewear inspired garments.
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector