Pepper Tween Top & Dress
digital pdf sewing pattern
The Pepper Top and Dress is a vintage style classic that will quickly become a favorite! This beginner pattern is such a quick sew! The bodice features a simple front with a peter pan style collar. The tween pattern includes two collar options, the original collar as well as a narrower version. Two sleeve options of elbow and long lengths are also included.
The Pepper Top and Dress feature a full swing skirt. Both are finished with buttons up the back, the vintage widths allow for finishing without a placket for an even easier finish!
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 10 - 16 Tween
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Pepper Coloring Page.