digital pdf sewing pattern
Our Abigail woven dress pattern is a vintage inspired beauty! It features a unique bodice and a skirt design with a front panel running down the middle of the dress.
The high, rounded neckline includes an optional ruffle. We love combining this option with the small ruffle sleeve. Such a sweet look! There are 3 skirt options for Abigail: a precious vintage length, a knee-length and a show-stopping double skirt! There are also 3 different sleeve options: sleeveless, small ruffle and vintage-inspired puff sleeve! Abigail also includes an optional waist sash that is sure to wow everyone.
Abigail features a zipper back closure for quick in and out outfit changes for big sis or little sis as well (since Abigail also comes in our baby size range!).
The Instant Download PDF Includes:
- Sizes: 2T-10 years
- Size Chart, Fabric Requirements, Fabric Recommendations, Notions, and Sewing Tips
- Full tutorial and step-by-step instructions, including over 40 color photos to clarify each step for beginners
- Includes (2) Downloadable Files:
- US Letter (A4 compatible): Print from home with regular computer paper, tape together, and then cut pattern pieces
- A0 Copy Shop (Projector compatible): Send off to print large scale or use with your at home projector
Click here to download the free Abigail Coloring Page!